It took 38 years for 300 million PC’s to be sold – it took just 4 years for 300 million smartphones to be sold.
Dedicated mobile site
- Built just for mobile – fully optimised for the small displays of today’s smartphones
- Full functionality – All of the key functionality such as property listings, search and contact forms are replicated on your mobile site so customers enjoy the same experience
- Property geo-location mapping – Your customers can see what properties are available close to them
- Tablet optimised – Our websites are fully functional on a tablet both in ‘classic’ and ‘mobile’ modes, meaning your customers always have an enjoyable experience
View our dedicated mobile sites:
Optimised customer experience
- 100% scalable design that operates on all screen sizes
- Horizontal and vertical integration
- Simplified design especially for mobiles
- Larger text and images for ease of use
- Full functionality:
- Agent profiles
- Capture inquiries
- Social media integration
As the distinction between tablets and mobiles blurs, Hausples have addressed this challenge by building a classic website in a fully tablet optimised form and a dedicated mobile site. So whether your customer has a full-blown tablet with a large screen that suits your classic website; a ‘mini’ tablet that works best with your mobile site. Your customer will always have a choice of browsing experience that is best for them.
Properties near me
We use the inbuilt GPS functionality of your customer’s smartphone to show properties that are nearest them and also display them on their smartphone map. Similarly, our “I’m at a sign board” feature uses GPS data to automatically show other homes for sale by your agency in the local area, meaning your customers are even more likely to view all of your relevant property listings.
Social, SMS and voice integration
- Share property listings on social media sites, email them to friends or add them to favourites
- Browse staff member profiles, SMS, call or connect via social media
- Dedicated customer contact forms with information emailed directly to the relevant agent and saved in our CRM